How many times have you thought about throwing your hands in the air and saying "That's It I'm Gone"? Not that much. It takes a while for you to get to that point. And I don't just mean boy/girlfriend relationships, I mean mothers and fathers, your auntie, your best friend. At some point there will come a time where yes you do just want to throw in the towel and be done with it. I've come close a few times, but you want to fight for the relationship you have no matter who it is with.
Relationships can be hard, not all the time but sometimes and trust me I've been there when you spend to much time and energy focusing on the bad stuff that you are becoming consumed by it. It takes a lot just to say that's it. But if you still want to fight for it then change the way you look at it. Below are 10 Affirmations to help you find peace in any relationship and to help you move to a better place.
1. I Have A Loving And Healthy Relationship With Myself
2. Caring For A Lasting Relationship Feels Natural To Me
3. I Can Intentionally Build The Loving Relationship I Desire
4. I’m so happy that my partner gives me the freedom I need to do my own thing
5. I am fortunate to be able to quickly switch anger off and turn it into love
6. The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing
7. Not All Storms Come To Disrupt Your Life, Some Come To Clear Your Path...
8. If You Don't Get It Off Your Chest, You Will Never Be Able To Breathe
9. Spending Time With My Partner Brings Me Great Joy And Fills My Heart With Love
10. I Am Always Happy To Bring A Positive Attitude To My Relationships
As you can see by some of these affirmations, the love that you show yourself will then attract the love of others. Try not to be to hard on yourself and move on if you feel the time is right to let go of that relationship. I have done in the past and do you know what, it was the best thing that happened to me. Sometimes the hurt someone is inflicting on you, you just cant see and until you think enough is enough then you do see that there is life beyond that. This has happened to 3 of my friend relationships. They are still in a place of unhappiness but I am in a place of love and self respect. Be respectful to who you truly are. You don't need toxic relationships in your life.
How To Use These Affirmations
- Read all of the above affirmations and try to set intentions for the day ahead.
- Read out load or write down the affirmations on a piece of paper. That way it will be cemented into your mind.
- The more you do this, the easier it will be and will make you less stressed and a lot calmer.
Enjoy the relationships you have and if they become toxic, let go of them.